Wednesday, March 23, 2016

CROSS Sighting #2





“Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in Paradise.” (Luke 23:43)

Prayer:
On this day, dear Jesus, when I remember how you hung on a cross - beaten, torn, despised, mocked, betrayed - I am reminded that you made me a promise.  You promised that I would live with you forever in paradise.  You promised that no matter what I have done or left undone in this world, that nothing can separate me from you.  Like the soil tilled here in this place that never fails to produce, so is your unfailing love for me.


Thank you for not giving up on me.  Thank you for giving me hope. Thank you for the promise.


By your holy cross, I am redeemed. 
Bless you, O Lord, for redeeming me.  



1 comment:

  1. Holy Father, you sent your Son to save me. May I live the life that leads the lost world to the cross and find everlasting life with you in paradise.

    ReplyDelete