Wednesday, March 23, 2016

CROSS Sighting # 1







"Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing.” 
Luke 23: 34

Prayer:
On this day, dear Jesus, when I remember how you hung on a cross - beaten, torn, despised, mocked, betrayed - I am reminded of your unconditional love to forgive me.  Father, forgive me.  Forgive me for doubting you.  Forgive me for believing I could go it alone.  Forgive me for turning my back on you.  Forgive me for not recognizing your hand in my life.  Forgive me for not trusting you to show me the path. Forgive me for not knowing what I am doing.

 
As I stand at the crossroads of life, looking up at the cross, lead me, Lord, to forgive others.  Lead me to look beyond the sin and welcome the sinner.  Lead me to paths of right-ness.  Where there is brokenness, lead me to mend.  Where there is hurt and hate, lead me to reconcile. 

By your holy cross, I am redeemed.
Bless you, O Lord, for redeeming me.  





Glenmark farms community gardens 
behind stone wall.   


1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jesus for loving me unconditionally and bringing joy and blessing to my family!

    I pray you will lead me and I have the confidence to join you 'where you are working'and th courage to follow you all the days of my life.

    Forgive me for trying to do things my way. At this moment I submit to your will, not my desire.

    ReplyDelete